RUNNING TO PREVENT CANCER
FRIDAY MAY 1ST 2020
CBA hosts the first Corporate Treadmill Marathon!
On Friday May 1st, OUTRUN CANCER will take over the central plaza of CBA’s Axle office in South Eveleigh, with 5 treadmills and as many teams from across the organisation, running and sweating to raise funds for cancer prevention.
Which team is going to be fastest?
Which team is going to be highest fundraiser?
There is only one way to know.. see you there!
First session 8AM to 12PM (5 teams)
Second session 1PM to 5PM (5 teams FULL)
We will try to match teams’ session preferences where possible.
Trophies, prizes and fundraising cheque presentation at 5:00PM
How much does it cost to enter?
Normal entry – until 23/04/2020 – $45 x person
Late entry – until 01/05/2020 – $55 x person
Where do the donations go?
Tour De Cure cancer prevention project.
What do I get?
– Race entry
– OUTRUN CANCER Running Singlet
– Refreshments throughout the day
– Team certificates and photos
– Trophies, freebies and prizes to be won
– Bragging rights with the rest of CBA!
How does it work?
– We have a limited number of treadmills per location and we cannot reserve them.
– The first person to register creates the team and secures the treadmill.
– A team page is created for colleagues to join and to receive donations.
– While no minimum team fundraising is required we would expect about $2000 per team.
– Your team start time is based on your expected marathon time.
– You can come to the gym just for your run or hang out all day!
(all other FAQ)
What’s the key to success
– Get your full team locked in and registered ASAP. Don’t delay.
– Share the challenge with other teams in your company to raise the stakes.
– Invite us for a motivational talk and a training run over lunch.
– Schedule your fundraising effort, get an early start and make it fun & personal
– Involve your company, asking to cover the entry fee or dollar matching the donations
– Organise training sessions with your team or simply join the RunWell for extra motivation
– Race hard and take home a trophy!
MARATHON TEAMS AND FUNDRAISING
Sydney, Axle, South Eveleigh
You can register your team or join an existing one.
If you missed out and the event is already full but you would like to get your team involved, send us an email and we will do our best to accomodate the request.
And if you really really really don’t want to run, you can donate to your team mates!
Join one of the teams below:
|BPB All Stars||Commonwealth Bank||$300|
|CBA Rockstars||Commonwealth Bank of Australia||$140|
|D-Pony Express||COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA||$140|
|GO Caelins Crew||Commonwealth Bank||$135|